- Abrasion resistant non-marking cover perfect for high traffic areas
- Crush resistant
- Monofilament helix allows hose to return to original shape after being twisted, kinked or run over by a vehicle
- Suitable for Clean-In-Place (CIP)
- High pressure rated
- Red with yellow or white stripe
- Inner tube: white butyl or synthetic polyester
- Cover: EPDM reinforced with multiple fabric spirals with monofilament helix
- PermaSeal® permanently installed or ReSeal® reusable
|Temperature Rating |
- -40° to +225°F (continuous)
- +250°F (intermittent)
Warning: Gladiator® is rated at 20 HG (about 75% vacuum) but will actually pull a full vacuum when new. Repeated collapsing of the hose by twisting, kinking, etc., creates a "soft spot" that reduces vacuum capabilities, even though the hose rebounds to its original shape.
Note: All SaniGard® product pressure ratings are shown at ambient temperature (68°F). As temperatures increase, working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease. Contact factory for recommendations for assembly applications that exceed 200°F.